When the Summer Slowdown hits (and it’s inevitable, it will hit) it feels like the end of your business and the end of the world. Rest assured, it’s not. People go on vacation, this is true. It’s also true, however, that they’ll come home from vacation eventually… and need you again!
In the meantime, when you find yourself with extra time because you’re not in the studio recording, what are you supposed to do with it? In this weeks episode, I offer 10 tips for things you can be doing during the Summer Slowdown that will add value to your business and might even generate your next great voice over opportunity!
* Making Money with LinkedIn Master Class
Sign Up at https://marcscottcoaching.com
* Posting Demos on YouTube Tutorial
Watch now at https://marcscottcoaching.com
* Free Accounting / Invoicing Software WaveApps
* Sign up for 3 months of VoiceZam for the price of 1!
* Watch a Free Webinar about CRM for Voice Over
View it now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/whatiscrm
* Download my free eBook, 35 Mentors: One Piece of Advice.
* Book a Website Consult
* Need a voice over?
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Community.
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
Do you need help determining your next steps in your voice over business? Book a 15 minute free consultation with me and I’ll guide you in the right direction. Book Your Consult