It’s episode 100 and I decided to celebrate, I’d go right back to the original roots of the Everyday VOpreneur Podcast. I created the podcast as a venue to share advice on the business and marketing side of voice over. To help voice actors grow their businesses with actionable, practical advice.
In this episode, we’re having a fireside chat. A virtual one, at least, since we still can’t hang out with each other. Listen for some straight talk about marketing your voice over business, and the challenges that come with it. Because… it’s not easy, and I understand!
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult