It’s been close to a decade since I made the jump into voice over on a full-time basis and in that time, I’ve learned a few things along the way. Lessons that I think are important. Lessons I believe every voice actor should understand when it comes to being a better marketer.
This is not an easy road, but it can be a highly rewarding one if you’ve got the willingness to stick it out.
In this episode, I’m sharing five of the foundational lessons that you’ll want to have a firm grip on when it comes to marketing and building your own voice over business.
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult