We hear people talk all the time about mental health, but do we really listen? Do we really pay attention? When you’re a VOpreneur, there’s always something to be working on. Another task on the list. Another audition to send. Another booking to record. We could work 24/7 and still not get it all done.
Recently, I learned a valuable lesson about the importance of listening to your body and your brain. About not only paying attention to the signals they’re sending you, but also being willing to do something about it.
Succeeding in the voice over business, or any business for that matter, isn’t just about making contacts, growing a network, increasing your earning potential. It’s also about staying mentally healthy. Literally, keeping yourself sane.
* 45 Day Trial of Nimble CRM – https://nimble.com/marcscottvo
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult