Why You Need a Separate Tax Account
One of the lessons every VOpreneur must learn to operate a successful business is how to plan for and make payment of taxes. A good accountant is going to be one of your best assets in this area. That said, there are things you can do on your own to make tax season a little less stressful.
Nobody wants to have the sinking feeling of receiving a huge tax bill that you’re not able or prepared to pay. That doesn’t have to happen to your business. You just need to do a little pre-planning and take your life a whole lot easier.
In this episode I share one of my strategies learned as a result of a VERY stressful tax season that I NEVER wanted to repeat again.
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* 45 Day Trial of Nimble CRM – https://nimble.com/marcscottvo
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
SPECIAL THANKS TO THESE VOPRENEURS…
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult