Five Tips for Overcoming Setbacks
If you’ve been in voice over for more than three minutes, chances are you’ve already experienced setbacks in your career. Whether it’s financial challenges while trying to fund coaching and demos, performance challenges in not being able to book the gigs, marketing challenges with trying to find new clients. Whatever they are, there will be setbacks. Always. It’s inevitable.
If we know the setbacks are coming, what can we do to overcome them? How can we make it a little easier on oursevles?
That’s what this episode is all about. If we accept that setbacks are in fact inevitable, then we can find things we can do to not only prepare for them, but to get to the great things waiting on the other side.
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult