10 Productivity Hacks for the Working VOpreneur
We’ve all got the same 24 hours in a day. Some people manage to use those hours to accomplish everything and then some. Others feel like they can barely keep their head above water, excited to even check one item off their growing task list.
I run a voice over business and a coaching business. Both of them are basically full-time jobs. I’m also a husband and father to three girls who loves to barbecue and relax with an ice cold Dr Pepper. I’ve been fortunate over the years to be able to find ways to maximize my time and still manage to get most things done with a little time left over.
This week I’m offering up 10 of my favourite productivity hacks. Each one designed to help you use your time more efficiently and effectively. Let’s help you get more of the important things done each day!
* Got an idea of the Summer Series? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and use subject line Summer Series Episode *
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult