We’re all checking our email a thousand times a day. We all are? Right? I mean, it’s not just me is it? Of course not… we never want to miss a voice over opportunity and we want to be quick (first) to respond when one is presented.
But what about the opportunities that don’t land in your inbox? Are you finding them or missing them? There are a few other places where voice over job offers might wind up and it’s our job to make sure we see and respond to all of them.
In this episode of the Everyday VOpreneur Podcast I’m offering up five other places – besides your primary inbox – you need to get into the habit of checking daily so that you never miss a potential voice over gig again.
* Got an idea of the Summer Series? Email email@example.com and use subject line Summer Series Episode *
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult