Voice Actors today have a growing number of reasons to think twice about where and how their audio is being used. Not every client is honest. Not every casting is legit.
“What if they use my voice over audio for AI?”
“What if they use my audition for the final project without telling me and I don’t get paid?”
“How can I protect myself? How can I protect my audio?”
One choice that comes up a lot is watermarking your audio file. The question is, does this help or hurt you when it comes to trying to protect your auditions?Particularly the ones you’re submitting through casting sites or to your own voice over prospects and voice over clients?
In this episode of the podcast, I unpack this issue and answer the age old question or whether or not you should watermark your auditions.
Want to learn how to make money with LinkedIn? Sign up for my Live Master Class happening June 29, 2021 at 7pm EDT. Click here for details.
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult