When it comes to working with voice over agents, there are plenty of podcasts, blogs and videos that offer tips for how to land one. A good coach will tell you when you’re ready to start looking for one.
But what about when you’ve already got one? Is there anything you need to know? Anything you should or shouldn’t be doing?
This weeks episode comes straight from a successful voice over agent. They provided me with a list of pet peeves they have from working with talent on their roster. These are the sort of things that could reduce your chances of booking and potentially even lead to you being dropped from their roster.
Pay attention… this isn’t my advice. This podcast episode has advice coming straight from the source!
* Got an idea of the Summer Series? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and use subject line Summer Series Episode *
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult