You’re on the casting sites. You’re auditioning daily. You want to put your best foot forward so you have the best chances of booking. The question becomes… how do you do that? Is there anything you should be doing (or anything you shouldn’t be doing) to your audition files.
Should you be mixing music? Fully mastering with compression and EQ? Removing breaths?
Don’t overthink this process. It doesn’t need to be a complicated deal. I share a few thoughts to this listener submitted question in this weeks episode.
* Got an idea of the Summer Series? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and use subject line Summer Series Episode *
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult