The summer slowdown is real. Most voice actors who have done this for a few years are well aware. People go on vacation. It happens. That’s what summer is for. We vacation. Clients vacation. My estimation is this summer will even be more focused on vacation and family time, after fifteen months of COVID life and various levels of pandemic restrictions and lockdowns.
Does that mean business will dry up entirely? Does that mean we should stop marketing? Nope… I don’t think so. Instead, we just need to be strategic in how we’re marketing and who we’re marketing to.
In this episode of the Everyday VOpreneur podcast I pull out my crystal ball and share five different sectors I think could present opportunities over the summer months. Areas that might be worth focussing some of your marketing efforts towards.
* Got an idea of the Summer Series? Email email@example.com and use subject line Summer Series Episode *
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult