The Voice Over Industry now has two reputable awards, the SOVAS Voice Arts Awards and the One Voice Awards. Each of these give voice actors an opportunity to submit their work and, if fortune shines upon them, receive recognition for their efforts in the form of nominations and wins.
Then you throw all the other awards options in the mix. From Emmy’s to Telly’s to ceremonies and organizations that recognize and award everything from websites to podcasts. There are plenty of options out there when it comes to submitting your work.
Even a nomination can be marketed… but there are right ways and wrong ways to do it.
As the nominations start rolling in… and maybe you start looking for other places to submit your work, I wanted to offer a few tips for how to effectively market these special moments and use them to establish your credibility in your field.
* Got an idea of the Summer Series? Email email@example.com and use subject line Summer Series Episode *
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult