One thing I’ve learned in years of coaching voice actors in marketing is many voice actors carry a lot of different negative narratives on the subject. In fact, nearly every thought they have on marketing is rooted in some kind of negative narrative.
If all we think about marketing is negative, is it any wonder we don’t want to do it?!
We also know that if we want to build a business we have to do the marketing.
In this weeks episode, I want to shift your narrative about marketing to something more positive. If we can get you thinking about the subject differently, it’ll make you more willing to do #DoTheThing! 😉
* Got an idea of the Summer Series? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and use subject line Summer Series Episode *
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult