We say that AI is coming, but the fact of the matter is, AI is already here. It’s already a part of the voice over industry. In actuality, then, it’s not about whether or not it’s coming, but more about how long it’s going to take to develop a strong foothold.
More than that, it’s about what that foothold will look like? How is AI going to integrate with voice over? Are we, as an industry, going to be a part of shaping that future? Or will be stand on the sidelines and ultimately get left behind?
I want to be part of the conversations. I want to help shape the change. I want to figure out how to embrace A.I. technology and make it a part of my voice over business, not get left behind by it until my business is obsolete.
This episode of the Everyday VOpreneur Podcast is all about offering some perspective on what’s to come.
* Got an idea of the Summer Series? Email email@example.com and use subject line Summer Series Episode *
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult