How to Handle a Negative Response to a Marketing Email
Nobody wants to receive an angry response to a marketing email they’ve sent. The reality is, if you reach out to enough people and send enough emails, eventually it’s going to happen. Your message is going to land in the wrong inbox of the wrong person on the wrong day.
Our natural instinct to an angry response is to give up. Obviously email marketing doesn’t work. Clearly I need to find a new strategy for connecting with voice over leads.
Hold on a second! Don’t go nuclear on me.
In this episode of the Everyday VOpreneur Podcast I share some tips for how to handle these situations when they arise… and they will arise.
If you know it’s possible and if you know how to handle it, it’ll make the situation much easier to deal with.
Voice Over Marketing Playbook is coming September 7 – 16, 2021 – Details at voiceovermarketingplaybook.com
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult