How to Set Up a Domain, Hosting and Email For Your Voice Over Business with Brad Newman
Next to your demos, your website is probably your most important marketing tool. Getting up a website set up should be a relatively easy process, but that’s not always the case. It also shouldn’t be an expensive process… but again, that’s not always the case either!
There are a lot of factors to consider when it comes to choosing a domain, finding a host, getting the features you need while avoiding the ones you don’t, and then making sure your email is up and running.
To help break all that down I’ve brought in Brad Newman of Upper Level Hosting. In this interview, Brad is beyond generous with the wisdom, knowledge and tips offered. I think it’s going to answer a lot of your questions and help you solve some of your website and email headaches!
Upper Level Hosting – https://upperlevelhosting.com
Brad Newman – https://bradnewman.com
Brad on Instagram – @upperlevelcrm
Marc on Instagram – @marcscott
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get a $25 credit for VoiceZam
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult