How to Use Twitter For Your Voice Over Business with June Yoon
Can you still use Twitter to find voice over work, network and build relationships? The short answer… yes!
There’s a lot of crazy, negative stuff happening on the Twitter platform, but there’s also a lot of good if you know how to look for and find it.
For any voice actor working in the character space, including gaming and animation, Twitter is especially key for your marketing efforts. There’s a thriving community of character voice actors on the platform and jobs, auditions and opportunities are posted on a regular basis.
To teach you how to get the most out of Twitter, I brought in someone who’s crushing it on the platform… June Yoon.
June Yoon – https://voicemoto.com
June’s Duet Challenge – https://www.voicemoto.com/vaduet
June’s Twitch Stream – https://c6impact.com
June on Twitter – @voicemoto
June on Instagram – @voicemoto
Marc on Twitter – @marcscott
Marc on Instagram – @marcscott
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult