Voice Over Legal; Copyright, Contracts and More with Rob Sciglimpaglia
If only voice over were as easy as getting into the studio and just recording scripts all day long. Alas, there’s much more to it than that… including a number of different legal aspects all voice actors should have at least a basic understanding of.
My sincere hope is you never need to employ an attorney for your voice over business. Experience tells me, though, there will come a day when at the very least, you’ll need legal advice.
Fortunately, the voice over community has an attorney in our corner who understands the industry intimately, because he works in it too! Rob Sciglimpaglia is a voice actor, director, producer, attorney and author of the Amazon Bestselling Book “Voice Over Legal.”
If you’ve got questions about contracts, copyrights, celebrity impressions, protecting ourselves in the A.I. space and more… you’re going to love this episode!
Rob Sciglimpaglia – https://robscigesq.com
Voice Over Legal – https://voiceoverlegal.com
Rob on Instagram – @robscig
Rob on Twitter – @robscig
Marc on Twitter – @marcscott
Marc on Instagram – @marcscott
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult