Voice Over Rates and the GVAA Rate Guide with David Toback
The GVAA Rate Guide has become one of the most referred to and trusted sources of information for voice over rates, at the very least in the United States market, and maybe even North America.
If you’ve got questions regarding rates, quoting and even negotiating, David Toback is the man with answers. He’s actually the creator of the GVAA Rate Guide.
In this episode of the podcast we dive deep into how the guide was created, where the rates come from, how to interpret different categories of the guide and so much more.
GVAA Rate Guide – https://gvaarateguide.com
Global Voice Acting Academy – https://globalvoiceacademy.com
David on Instagram – @davidtoback
Rob on Twitter – @davidtoback
Marc on Twitter – @marcscott
Marc on Instagram – @marcscott
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult