Voice Over Trends to Watch in 2022
Are big changes coming to voice over in 2022? Will certain genres see shifts and others maybe not as much? What does the commercial voice actor, the political voice talent and eLearning narrator need to know to be prepared for the coming year? Most importantly, is A.I. going to bring about the apocalypse that so many voice actors fear?
Voice Over industry authority, coach and producer J. Michael Collins of JMC Demos peers into his crystal ball with some predictions for what’s coming in 2022 and what talent need to be aware of.
J. Michael Collins – https://www.jmcvoiceover.com
JMC Demos – https://jmcdemos.com
J. Michael on Instagram – @jmichaelcollins
J. Michael on Twitter – @jmcvoiceover
Marc on Twitter – @marcscott
Marc on Instagram – @marcscott
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult