The Basics of Vocal Care
Do you do vocal warmups each day or before your sessions? Are you really doing anything to protect your voice? Have you ever even thought about the importance of protecting your voice or even taking basic care of your voice?
For many voice actors, vocal care is something we don’t think of until we need it, and sometimes when we need it, it can already be almost too late!
In this episode, Vocal Coach Nic Redman offers up plenty of insights into the basics of vocal care including things like warmups, caring for your voice when you’re sick, preparing for sessions and more.
Nic Redman on Instagram – @nicredvoice
The Voice Coach Podcast – https://www.podfollow.com/the-voice-coach-podcast
The Voiceover Social Podcast – https://podkite.link/thevosocial
The Vocal Empowerment Programme – https://nicolaredman.com/voice-coach/vocal-empowerment-programme/
The Voice & Accent Hub – https://www.facebook.com/groups/thevoiceandaccenthub
Marc Scott on Instagram – @marcscott
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult