How to Get the Most Out of VO Atlanta
Want to get the most out of your VO Atlanta experience? There are strategies you can use to make that happen.
VO Atlanta is the largest industry event of it’s kind and every year it loads the schedule with over 200 hours of learning from some of the best coaches, producers, mentors and teachers the industry has to offer.
In this episode I interview VO Atlanta Executive Producer Gerald Griffith. We talk about why the conference is ending, what happened in 2020, how to get the most out of your conference experience, and we discuss the one area many voice actors seem to overlook that Gerald thinks deserves a little more attention.
Register for VO Atlanta – https://voatlanta.me
VO Atlanta on Instagram – @voatlanta
Marc Scott on Instagram – @marcscott
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult