Marketing as a Multilingual Voice Talent
If you speak more than one language, you have even more value you can add to your clients as a Multilingual Voice Actor, if you market yourself and your services accordingly.
There’s a lot to consider. Multiple demos, how to build out your website, whether or not to maintain multiple social media accounts for different languages. There are a lot of decisions to make and strategies to consider.
Nicky Mondellini speaks five languages and offers voice over services in three of them, including English, Spanish and Italian. I chat with her about the ins and outs of running a business and handling marketing as a multilingual talent.
Nicky Mondellini – www.nickymondellini.com
La Pizarra Podcast – www.lapizarrapodcast.com
Nicky Mondellini on Instagram – nickymondellini
Marc Scott on Instagram – @marcscott
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult