How to Manage Your Child’s Voice Over Career
If you have children at home, at some point in time it’s entirely likely they’ll express an interest in voice over. At the very least, they’re going to go into your booth and play with the microphone! Maybe one of your kids had already auditioned, or better yet… booked! Could a career in voice over be in the cards for them?
Susan Glow is the mom of Cassie and Sabrina Glow… award winning kids voice actors with credits that would make any professional voice actor jealous. In this episode, I talk to Susan about how she’s managed her girls careers. We discuss everything from training and demos to managing money, investing back in the business, winning awards and keeping balance in their lives.
The Glow Girls – https://glowgirlskidvoiceover.com
Glow Girls on Instagram – glowgirlsvo
Marc Scott on Instagram – @marcscott
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult