We’re in week five (I think) of stay at home orders in Ontario. I could be wrong, it all kind of seems like a blur at this point! That said, I don’t know about you, but for me… I’ve been busy trying to find ways to keep busy while still being productive.
In this weeks episode I share 15 different things you can be doing while you’re in quarantine – outside of your regular voice over work… which I hope you’re still doing since there is still work happening. Keep marketing!
Enjoy this one. It’s a little bit fun, a little bit serious and a whole lot productive!
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE
Marketing Made Simple by Donald Miller – Buy Now
Homeless to Billionaire by Andres Pira – Buy Now
WaveApps Free Accounting Software – WaveApps.com
Headliner Video Application – headliner.app
Zoom Video Conferencing – Zoom.us
Clever Fox Planner – cleverfoxplanner.com
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur
Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
Highlights from Episode 059
- 2:40 Read a Book
- 5:13 Update Your Website
- 6:48 Learn Something New
- 7:39 Create Content
- 9:36 Renovate Your Kitchen
- 10:02 Make Video Demos
- 11:51 Learn New Software
- 12:54 Start a Journal
- 14:14 Expense Report
- 14:51 Bake Bread
- 15:39 Handwritten Notes
- 17:15 Clean the Studio
- 18:34 Sign Up For Social
- 19:22 Zoom Workouts
- 20:53 Do Something Scary