Home Voice Over Studio Basics with Uncle Roy Yokelson
When it comes to building out your home voice over studio, you’ve got a lot of options and a lot of decisions to make. It doesn’t take long before you could easily spend $10,000 or more. But… do you need to?
“Uncle Roy” Yokelson is my Studio Guru. He’s also a great coach and he’s produced two award nominated demos for me. When it comes to tech, editing, acoustics and all that jazz, he’s the one I go to for answers.
In this episode he busts some myths, addresses peer pressure and offers some great advice on the microphone and interface you actually need versus what you may think you need or others may be pressuring you to want!
FREE STUDIO ASSESSMENT
Record 10 seconds of room tone followed by a 30 second audition on ONE file and label it yourname_raw.wav. Email it to email@example.com
Antland Productions – http://www.antlandproductions.com
Uncle Roy on Instagram – antland_productions
Marc Scott on Instagram – @marcscott
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult