How to Organize a Run a Voice Over Meetup Group
Do you run a voice over meetup group? Or have you thought about starting a voice over meetup group in your community? There’s lots to consider before you get started, but getting something going is also easier than you probably think.
In this episode Zack Sage talks about how his group came to be, the logistics of running the group and some of the things he’s doing that has made the group successful. It’s time to start hanging out in person again! A meetup group might be just the way for you to make that happen.
True North VO Jam – https://www.zacksage.com/tnvoj
Zack Sage – https://zacksage.com
Email Zack – email@example.com
Zack on Instagram – @zacksage.vo
Marc Scott on Instagram – @marcscott
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult