Mindset, Attitude and the Power of Our Stories
What does mindset, attitude and story have to do with voice over business and marketing? More than you may realize! In fact, I believe these components are foundational to our success in this industry, or in any other aspect of our life and career. Learn how to control your mindset and attitude, choose to tell new and better stories and you can literally change your life!
My guest in this episode is uniquely qualified to speak on this subject. Andrea Hadhazy is a Lead Trainer with Tony Robbins and has been immersed in this teaching for over a decade. All she’s learned, she’s applied to her own incredibly successful voice over career.
Website – www.AndreaHadhazy.com
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreahadhazy/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/AndreaHadhazyVoiceoverArtist/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/andreahadhazy
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/andreahadhazy/
Marc Scott on Instagram – @marcscott
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult