How to Create a Voice Over Resume
Have you ever been asked for a voice over resume? Or simply to submit a resume when applying for voice job? And when it happened, were you scratching your head trying to figure out what the heck you put in a resume for voice over work?
I’ve created a basic, one page resume that I’ve been providing to clients and agents for a number of years now. I don’t get asked for a resume very often, but when I do, at least now I have something to send.
In this episode I discuss what to include in your voice over resume.
View my resume – https://www.marcscottvoiceover.com/resume
FOLLOW MARC SCOTT
YouTube – https://youtube.com/marcscott
Instagram – https://instagram.com/marcscott
Twitter – https://twitter.com/marcscott
Facebook – https://facebook.com/marcscottvoiceover
Marc Scott Coaching – https://marcscottcoaching.com
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult