100 Voices Who Care with Claire Dinsdale
The voice over community has always been a generous community. From simple acts of information sharing through social media, to blockbuster contests and giveaway, scholarship programs and even helping individual members in times of need. Now there’s a new way for the community to show how amazing and generous it can be.
100 Voices Who Cares is an organization started by Claire Dinsdale. The purpose is simple… to bring together a community of voice actors and voice over adjacent providers to help support deserving local charities. In this interview Claire expands on the mission.
Join 100 Voices Who Care @ https://100voiceswhocare.org/commitment-form
Website – https://100voiceswhocare.org
Instagram – @100voiceswhocare
Twitter – @VoicesWho
Marc Scott on Instagram – @marcscott
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult