5 Things I’d Do Differently in My Voice Over Business
It’s been ten years since I made the jump into voice over full-time and in that time, I’ve learned a lot of lessons along the way. Some harder than others. As I was reflecting on a decade of growing my business, I started thinking about what I might do differently given the chance.
For the most part, I’m pretty happy with where my business is, and I don’t have many regrets on the lessons I’ve learned a long the way. That said, if I were to get a Delorean and go back in time, there are a few things I’d like to do differently. A few things I wished I had figured out sooner.
That’s what I’m sharing in this episode.
Marc Scott on Instagram – @marcscott
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult