Taking a Legit Summer Vacation
Nothing guarantees voice over work quite like announcing you’ll be out of the studio. As soon as you do it, some voice over work will appear. Then, when you actually leave the studio… even more auditions and bookings will appear!
Knowing this can make taking an actual vacation stressful. But it shouldn’t be. Why? Because voice actors are humans and we deserve to take vacation too.
So listen to this episode, and then leave that travel rig behind for a few days!
Welcome to the Summer Series. For June / July / August 2022 I’ll be offering up simple, quick hit episodes of the podcast designed to give you one good piece of advice and get you back to doing whatever you’re doing to enjoy summer. The Everyday VOpreneur interview series will return in September.
Marc Scott on Instagram – @marcscott
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult