Is Complaining Online Costing You Work
The social media soapbox… a lot of voice actors take “advantage” of social media to create a platform to air their grievances. Rarely does a day go by that someone isn’t complaining about rates, jobs, casting sites, auditions, agents or any other number of things.
But is complaining online the best use of social media? And your time? Or could it be that all that whining, grumbling and griping is actually costing you work while potential clients form decisions about you as a talent, actor and person?
Welcome to the Summer Series. For June / July / August 2022 I’ll be offering up simple, quick hit episodes of the podcast designed to give you one good piece of advice and get you back to doing whatever you’re doing to enjoy summer. The Everyday VOpreneur interview series will return in September.
Marc Scott on Instagram – @marcscott
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult