How to Set Your Voice Over Terms
What are voice over terms and how do you set them? There are certain details that need to be discussed, in place and agreed upon before you should ever go into the booth to record. In this episode, I highlight four important terms that both the talent and the client need to be clear on before any project.
Welcome to the Summer Series. For June / July / August 2022 I’ll be offering up simple, quick hit episodes of the podcast designed to give you one good piece of advice and get you back to doing whatever you’re doing to enjoy summer. The Everyday VOpreneur interview series will return in September.
Marc Scott on Instagram – @marcscott
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult