What Do I Outsource?
Outsourcing can be one really effective way to scale up your voice over business. There’s only so much you can do as a VOpreneur on any given day. By outsourcing tasks to a virtual assistant or even a software solution, it allows you to get more done with less of your own time invested.
So how do you decide what to outsource? That’s the topic I’m exploring in this episode, giving you three different considerations for making a decision about outsourcing.
Welcome to the Summer Series. For June / July / August 2022 I’ll be offering up simple, quick hit episodes of the podcast designed to give you one good piece of advice and get you back to doing whatever you’re doing to enjoy summer. The Everyday VOpreneur interview series will return in September.
Marc Scott on Instagram – @marcscott
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult