How to Recession Proof Your Voice Over Business
Will a recession impact voice over? Is there a ways to recession proof your voice over business? Are some genres safer than others?
You can’t turn on the TV or open the internet without hearing panic and fear about recession, inflation and a bear market economy. But what does it all mean and will it impact your ability to earn a living as a voice actor?
In what is unquestionably the most intellectually involved conversation I’ve ever had on the podcast, JMC and I dive into all things economics and offer up plenty of advice and strategy for navigating what’s to come in the voice over industry and in your business specifically.
We even look ahead to VO Atlanta 2023!
J. Michael Collins – https://jmcvoiceover.com
JMC Demos – https://www.jmcvoiceover.com/demo-production/
Instagram – @jmcdemos
Twitter – @jmcvoiceover
VO Atlanta – https://voatlanta.me
Marc Scott on Instagram – @marcscott
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult