How to Audition for Success
Auditioning is part of the job of a voice actor. Want more bookings? You need more auditions. But more than that, you also need to make sure you’re always submitting great auditions.
Whether it’s auditioning on online casting sites, for your agents or for your own prospects and clients, there are strategies you can employ to improve the chances of your auditions converting.
Carin Gilfry is a professional talent with thousands of bookings on her resume and she’s got strategies you can use for auditioning, regardless of the platform. Bring a pen and paper, you’re going to be taking a lot of notes!
We also dive into some details of Vocation Cancun happening in 2023!
Carin Gilfry – https://www.caringilfry.com
Instagram – @caringilfry
Vocation – https://vocationconference.com
The Story of the Closet https://vopreneur.com/podcast/travel-rigs-episode-009/
Marc Scott on Instagram – @marcscott
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult