An Interview with Liz Atherton of CastVoices
The Online Casting Site Series
Welcome to the Casting Site Series. For the second episode in this series I bring in the CEO of the newest online casting site in the market, although it’s now been around for a couple years. Liz Atherton of CastVoices answers some tough questions and offers great insight into what’s going on with Cast Voices.
In this interview you’ll learn about a dog named Fish, what’s being done to get more jobs on the site, some of the new features in development for CastVoices, how voice actors are costing themselves potential bookings through poor auditions and more.
CastVoices – www.CastVoices.com
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/33184623
Instagram – @castvoices
Twitter – @castvoices
Marc Scott on Instagram – @marcscott
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult