Simple Steps to Make Your VO Business More Secure
We all think that cybersecurity breaches won’t happen to us. That’s stuff that only happens to big corporations and other people. Here’s the thing… is it worth the risk to just assume you’ll always be safe? I don’t think so.
You’re running a business as a voice actor, and that means part of your responsibility as a VOpreneur is protecting that business and the data that goes along with it. Doing that… protecting yourself from cyber threats, can actually be easier than you might realize.
Reid Montague offers up plenty of actionable steps you can take today that will make your business and data more secure tomorrow.
Reid Montague – https://www.montaguevo.com/
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Consumer Reports Security Planner – https://securityplanner.consumerreports.org/
Stay Safe Online – https://staysafeonline.org/
Consumer Reports VPN Testing – Click here
1Password – https://1password.com/
Marc Scott on Instagram – @marcscott
This episode is sponsored by VOcation Conference. Learn about VOcation Cancun happening February 9-12, 2023. Details at https://vocationconference.com
* 20 Video Ideas for TikTok and Instagram (FREE DOWNLOAD)
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult