Offering your Voice Over Adjacent Skills
Have you ever thought about working as a virtual assistant for established voice actors? Do you have any voice over adjacent skills you could offer (and trust me, you do… you’ll see in this episode).
Miranda Ellis started her voice over journey working as a virtual assistant for three different voice actors. That provided her with steady income while allowing her the flexibility to pursue her own voice over career goals.
Her story could be your story. I think you’ll be inspired by this episode.
VA For VO
Website – https://www.vaforvo.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/VAFORVO
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/va-for-vo/
Website – https://mirandaellisvo.com/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mirandaellisvo/
Marc Scott on Instagram – @marcscott
This episode is sponsored by VOcation Conference. Learn about VOcation Cancun happening February 9-12, 2023. Details at https://vocationconference.com
* 20 Video Ideas for TikTok and Instagram (FREE DOWNLOAD)
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult