All About the National Association of Voice Actors
What is NAVA (National Association of Voice Actors), and why should you be paying attention?
In the last few weeks you’ve likely seen posts about NAVA popping up all over social media. Odds are, it’s left you with a lot of questions. What is it? What do they do? What’s in it for me? Why should I join? Do we need another association, etc?
In this episode I sit down with NAVA Founder and President Tim Friedlander and ask him all the questions people have been asking me about NAVA, and a few others that were on my mind. I’m confident by the end of this episode you’ll have a much clearer picture of what NAVA is, and I’m guessing you’re going to want to join.
NAVA – https://navavoices.org
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NAVAVOICES/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/NAVAVOICES
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/navavoices/
Brad Venable Fundraiser – https://streamlabscharity.com/do-good-foundation/event/be-brad-creatorsforgood
Marc Scott on Instagram – @marcscott
* 20 Video Ideas for TikTok and Instagram (FREE DOWNLOAD)
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult