Strategies for Online Casting and General Auditioning
A big part of the job of a voice actor is auditioning. In fact, some might say auditioning is the job. Submit great auditions… submit more auditions… book more voice over work… earn more money. It’s a fairly simple formula.
The question then becomes, “how do I submit better voice over auditions?” Well, I’m glad you asked, because my guest this week has some great advice to help you do just that.
Brad Hyland is a very successful voice actor who also happens to be crushing it on casting sites. In this interview he offers up tips specifically for submitting better auditions on voice over pay to play sites, as well as for auditioning in general.
Marc Scott on Instagram – @marcscott
* 20 Video Ideas for TikTok and Instagram (FREE DOWNLOAD)
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult