Hardware and Software Solutions
Two major aspects of my content strategy are podcasting and livestreaming. I’ve been hosting the Everyday VOpreneur Podcast since 2019 and I’ve been livestreaming probably almost as long with Free Advice Friday, originally on Facebook and now on YouTube.
This week I wanted to share some of the tools that help make that happen, as I’m asked about it often. I hope this is helpful for you if you’re thinking about adding one of these content strategies into the mix for your voice over business.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Podbean – https://www.podbean.com/marcscott
Riverside.fm – https://bit.ly/3IKyRwx
Rode Rodecaster Pro II – https://amzn.to/3FaEnHD
Rode Procaster – https://amzn.to/41ZlT6E
Elgato Key Lights – https://amzn.to/3YyuvOE
Elgato Stream Deck – https://amzn.to/3YrJPNa
Govee RGBIC Floor Lamp – https://amzn.to/3ZPxh3o
Ecamm Live – http://bit.ly/3mEEPrq
Marc Scott on Instagram – @marcscott
* 20 Video Ideas for TikTok and Instagram (FREE DOWNLOAD)
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult