While it’s true that in times of crisis it can be a wonderful opportunity to try something new… like starting a business… don’t buy what some of the “coaches” are selling.
If you’re planning on launching your voice over business now because you think it’s going to be a way to make easy money… I’m about to burst your bubble. That’s simply not the case.
Listen to this episode for five reasons why your voice over business will fail. Oh, and none of them actually include COVID-19 and the struggles many voice actors are facing during this pandemic.
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur
Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
5 Reasons Your Voice Over Business Will Fail
- 6:02 1 - Fast Money
- 8:00 2 - No Training
- 9:59 3 - Poor Planning
- 12:10 4 - Lack of Commitment
- 14:52 5 - The Easy Road