Content is King!
You should be creating content!
This is the advice being shouted from the rooftops (and the interwebs) right now for any would be marketer trying to get in front of audience. The rule applies to voice actors as well.
Right now you’ve got a larger, more captive audience than perhaps any other time in recent history. Providing content for them to consume right now, be it a podcast, vlog, blog, articles, videos, downloadable PDF’s, eBooks or just about anything else in between can be a solid strategy for lead generation.
But before you start creating all your wonderful content, you need to have a plan.
In this episode of the podcast I share five things you must consider before you start creating your content so that the content you create will be more effective.
In this episode – How to Build Your Social Networks (Listen to Episode 035)
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur
Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult
5 Tips to Consider Before Creating Content
- 4:05 Know Your End Objective
- 6:54 Who is Your Audience?
- 9:36 Where is Your Audience?
- 10:47 What Kind of Content?
- 13:17 What is Your Sharing Strategy?