If your business slows down between Christmas and New Year’s, you’re not alone. But just because the voice over opportunities may be a bit limited doesn’t mean there isn’t still plenty of work to do. Quite the contrary, in fact. There’s still PLENTY of work to be done.
In this episode I shared some of the things I think you need to prioritize in the coming weeks so you can finish 2019 strong and carry that momentum forward into 2020.
The Voice Over Marketing Playbook is coming January 6 – 16, 2020
* Want 3 months of VoiceZam for the price of 1?
* Free Mini eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur
Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* Need a voice over?
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Community.
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
Do you need help determining your next steps in your voice over business? Book a 15 minute free consultation with me and I’ll guide you in the right direction. Book Your Consult