In the last episode of the podcast (Is the Sound You’re Selling Worth Buying? – Episode 063) we talked about Source Connect and the rise of the home studio. First you need to get your sound right before you’re ready to start offering up Source Connected sessions.
Now that you’ve done that (I hope), it’s time to talk about what’s next… the actual directed session. It’s something that is feared by many voice actors for countless reasons.
The goal of this episode is to ease your fears and anxieties and hopefully answer a couple questions about what you can expect from these sessions. When you’re more confident heading into the booth, you’re going to deliver a better performance and that’s going to make for a better experience overall for you and those listening on the other end.
Source Connect is a tool you should be embracing… not a technology you should be fearing.
Get a free home studio assessment from Uncle Roy. Email him a 30 second raw audition and 10 seconds of room tone. Send your file to email@example.com.
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur
Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!