“I’ve submitted 400 auditions on [casting site not worthy of mention] and still haven’t booked a single job. What am I doing wrong?”
“I’m auditioning everyday for my agents, casting sites, production companies… but I never seem to book.”
The struggle is real. Competition is intense. If you’re not putting your best foot forward in today’s voice over marketplace, you’re going to struggle to convert your auditions to bookings.
Based on my experience both as a talent, and as someone who does castings from time-to-time (please don’t start sending me your demos), I’m sharing six of the most common issues I see when it comes to failed auditions.
* Save $25 off a one hour session or $35 off a two-hour Adobe Audition or Audacity Training Session with “Uncle” Roy Yokelson. Book by August 31, 2019 and mention Everyday VOpreneur Episode 24
Contact “Uncle” Roy at AntlandProds@aol.com
* Sign up for 3 months of VoiceZam for the price of 1!
* Watch a Free Webinar about CRM for Voice Over
View it now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/whatiscrm
* Download my free eBook, 35 Mentors: One Piece of Advice.
* Book a Website Consult
* Need a voice over?
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Community.
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!