“How much time should I spend marketing my voice over business each day?”
Have you ever asked that?
Odds are you have, and you’re not alone. I get it. Marketing isn’t always considered the most fun aspect of the business. We’d rather be in the booth. The thing is… if there’s no marketing… there’s no time in the booth!
If you’re trying to figure out how much time to spend marketing each week, I suspect you may be taking the wrong approach. My guess is you’re really wondering, “what’s the minimum amount of time I can spend marketing my voice over business and still get away with it?”
Want a sound voice over marketing strategy? Listen to this episode.
* Voice Over Marketing Playbook is back September 16 – 25, 2020. If you’re ready to up your marketing game, the Playbook video course is exactly what you need. Watch for details at voiceovermarketingplaybook.com *
* Want some free LinkedIn tips?
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult